Casa Verdi takes its name from the famous italian Opera composer, Giuseppe Verdi. The architects that designed this accommodation have created an elegant and comfortable ambience restoring the old walls of the historical building where the apartment is combined with modern art inspired by the personage of Giuseppe Verdi and its opera masterpieces like Traviata and Aida. Casa Verdi is situated in one of the calmest and most typical areas of the historical center of Verona, a perfect location for those who want to spend a relaxing holiday just a few steps from the monuments. The apartment has many comforts and the entry is right in the middle of a private courtyard where other people of Verona live.
This is for sure a place to stay like a local.
* The amount of the rent will be paid directly to the owner: cash on arrival
* Deposit: deposit required only for bookings over 500€
* Age restrictions: no
* Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
* Check-in time: from 02:00pm
* Check-out time: within 10:00am (we can keep your luggage on request)
* Left-luggage office: at the nearest train station or on request we can keep your luggage
* Water, gas, electricity: included
* Cleaning included: on arrival and on departure included
* Extra: tourist tax (1,5€/person/day for the first 5 days)