Dome flat is a charming accommodation with a unique view on the cathedral of Verona, the most important church of the historical center. This area of Verona is considered one of the calmest and elegant of the center, near museums and the streets of antiquaries and typical osterie.
The apartment is in a building of 14th century recently restored with elegant furnishings. The floors are made of marble and wood and here you will feel the atmosphere of the medieval times in Verona.
Eleonora, the owner is a fascinating veronese lady that will suggest you all you need for your stay and she will give you precious recommendations. In the apartment you have all the comforts for a short or a long stay, air conditioning and other features for a pleasant holiday.
* The amount of the rent will be paid directly to the owner: cash on arrival
* Deposit: deposit required only for bookings over 500€
* Age restrictions: no
* Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
* Check-in time: from 02:00pm
* Check-out time: within 10:00am (we can keep your luggage on request)
* Left-luggage office: at the nearest train station or on request we can keep your luggage
* Water, gas, electricity: included
* Cleaning included: on arrival and on departure included
* Extra: tourist tax (1,5€/person/day for the first 5 days)