Residenza Madonna Verona is for those who love luxury and history. This charming accommodation has a unique view on Piazza Erbe, the former Roman forum and probably the most elegant square of Verona. In the same property there are four holiday apartments, each one faces the Erbe square.
The ambient is very elegant and cosy with every comfort you may need for a short or a long stay. If you stay in this apartment you can also enjoy the traditional style holiday because at the ground floor there is the old De Rossi Bakery, a very typical shop of the center (the owner is the same of Residenza Madonna Verona), where you can taste fresh bread, pastry, hand made pizzas and focaccia.
We suggest this accommodation if you want a romantic holiday or if you like elegance, if you have kids please ask us for the apartments without frescos because very precious renaissance walls are still visible in some flats.
* The amount of the rent will be paid directly to the owner: cash on arrival
* Deposit: deposit required only for bookings over 500€
* Age restrictions: no
* Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
* Check-in time: from 02:00pm
* Check-out time: within 10:00am (we can keep your luggage on request)
* Left-luggage office: at the nearest train station or on request we can keep your luggage
* Water, gas, electricity: included
* Cleaning included: on arrival and on departure included
* Extra: tourist tax (1,5€/person/day for the first 5 days)