SHAKESPEARE HOUSE apartment
Sorry, No reviews yet.
* The amount of the rent will be paid directly to the owner: cash on arrival
* Deposit: deposit required only for bookings over 500€
* Age restrictions: no
* Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
* Check-in time: from 02:00pm
* Check-out time: within 10:00am (we can keep your luggage on request)
* Left-luggage office: at the nearest train station or on request we can keep your luggage
* Water, gas, electricity: included
* Cleaning included: on arrival and on departure included
* Extra: tourist tax (1,5€/person/day for the first 5 days)
Shakespeare house is a holiday rental apartment inspired by the great poet William Shakespeare. The designers that restored this holiday apartment studied a comfortable ambient with modern technologies and comforts and a touch of history given most of all by the old origins of the building where this charming accommodation is situated. During the 14th century this elegant palace was decorated by frescos and was home for nuns that lived in this area, now the frescos have been sapiently restored and the whole building returned to its original splendor.
Shakespeare house is situated in the old Quartiere Filippini, one of the oldest and most typical areas of the historical center of Verona, just five minutes by walk to the Arena and to Piazza Erbe. In the apartment you can find many amenities like free wifi, flat tv, washing machine and dishwasher, during the quiet and calm evenings you can enjoy the view and the atmosphere of the quartier by the balcony, maybe with a drink. We suggest this accommodation to couples.