This is one of the most romantic accommodation for those who love to visit Verona. The famous tragedy written by Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, during the years and centuries made Verona to be one of the favorite destinations for lovers from all over the world. This apartment is situated in an historical building recently restored by an important architect from Verona with the only goal to create an harmony between modern art, history and a romantic ambient.
In this apartment you will find every comfort for a short or a long stay and thanks to the central location you will enjoy Verona and its monuments and restaurants, all of them within walking distance.
We suggest this charming accommodation to couples, but thanks to a comfortable sofa bed and a well furnished kitchen it can be good also for families.
* The amount of the rent will be paid directly to the owner: cash on arrival
* Deposit: deposit required only for bookings over 500€
* Age restrictions: no
* Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
* Check-in time: from 02:00pm
* Check-out time: within 10:00am (we can keep your luggage on request)
* Left-luggage office: at the nearest train station or on request we can keep your luggage
* Water, gas, electricity: included
* Cleaning included: on arrival and on departure included
* Extra: tourist tax (1,5€/person/day for the first 5 days)